Xfinity is the leading cable internet provider in Pennsylvania, offering fast download speeds ranging from 100 Mbps to 2000 Mbps and essential internet beginning at $29.99 a month.
Seniors will benefit from several incentives provided by Xfinity, including a free contract option, a variety of double and triple-play packages, and discounts.
Seniors who want long-term contracts will have to dig deep into their money, promotional programs will increase every 12 months, and they do not accept specialized discounts.
Xfinity’s prices and plans are listed below.
• Performance starter starting at $29.99/Mo for a downloading speed of 25 Mbps
• Performance selection starting at $44.99/Mo for a downloading speed of 100 Mbps
• Performance Pro starter starting at $59.99/Mo for a downloading speed of 200 Mbps
• Blast! Pro starter starting at $ 60/Mo for a downloading speed of 400 Mbps
• Extreme Pro starter starting at $90/ Mon (($70 for 24 months) for a downloading speed of 600 Mbps
• Gigabit starter starting at $100/Mo ($80 for 24 months)for a downloading speed of Mbps
If you are a senior looking for cable internet, Spectrum is now providing cheap internet for seniors.
What appeals to seniors is the lack of a contract, unlimited data, a free internet modem, and the option to add Wi-Fi for an extra $5.00 a month.
Spectrum does not come without drawbacks, such as installation costs, equipment costs, and other expenses.
If you need to assess plans and pricing for Spectrum, they are below
• Spectrum internet with downloading speed of up to 200 Mbps for $49.99 for 12 months
• Spectrum internet ultra with downloading speed of up to 200 Mbps for $69.99 for 12 months
• Spectrum Internet Gig with downloading speed of up to 200 Mbps for $109.99 for 12 months
COX is a good option for seniors seeking economic internet access with free antivirus and malware protection. Plans range in price from $29.99 to $99.99 per month, with download speeds ranging from 10 to 1,000 Mbps and upload speeds ranging from 1 to 35 Mbps.
Seniors should be aware, however, that COX has several drawbacks, including:
Applicants must not have been a Cox High-Speed Internet user in the 90 days preceding their application for Connect2Compete.
Plans and pricing for COX in Pennsylvania include
• COX internet special starting at $29.99 for downloading speed of 10 Mbps and uploading speed of 1 Mbps
• COX internet starter starting at $29.99 for downloading speed of 50 Mbps and uploading speed of 3 Mbps
• COX internet preferred starting at $29.99 for downloading speed of 150 Mbps and uploading speed of 10 Mbps
• COX internet ultimate starting at $29.99 for downloading speed of 500 Mbps and uploading speed of 10Mbps
• Gigablast starting at $29.99 for downloading speed of 940 Mbps and uploading speed of 35 Mbps
According to Federal communication commission RCN is the best cable and internet provider for seniors in Pennsylvania, offering vital low-cost internet for $29.99 a month with monthly data allowances of 100 GB or 1 TB, depending on the kind and speed of your account.
It offers various benefits to seniors, such as no contract signing, a free installation kit, and no activation charge for consumers who obtain their internet connection through the Access Plan. RCN cable internet plans and pricing
• 25 Mbps internet starting at $19.99 for downloading speed of 25 Mbps
• 50 Mbps internet starting at $29.99 downloading speed of 50 Mbps
• 1o0 Mbps internet starting at $29.99 downloading speed of 100 Mbps
• 250 Mbps internet starting at $29.99 downloading speed of 250 Mbps
• 500 Mbps internet starting at $39.99 downloading speed of 500 Mbps
• 940 Mbps internet starting at $49.99 downloading speed of 940 Mbps
The most important tip of finding the cable and internet packages for seniors in Pennsylvania that will help you choose internet service that enhances your lifestyle is to do thorough research on the following:
• Identifying the providers, their pro and cons.
• Choosing your speed basing on the number of users in your household.
• Get informed by scrutinizing every detail about the provider, taxes, fees data caps, among others.