According to the internet service provider (ISP) Xfinity earned the top spot as the best cable and internet package for seniors in Texas due to its wide availability, reliability, and plenty of packages. The following are the plans and pricing for Xfinity cable and internet.
• Prepaid costs $ 45 /Mo with downloading speed of 20 Mbps and uploading speed of 1mbps
• Performance starter costs $29.99/Mo with downloading speed of 15-25mbps and uploading speed of 2 Mbps.
• Performance costs $34.99.00 – $39.99/Mo with downloading speed of 75-100 Mbps and uploading speed of 5mbps.
• Performance Plus costs $49.99 – $54.99/Mo with downloading speed of 175-200 Mbps and uploading speed of 5-10 Mbps
• Performance Pro costs $59.99 – $64.99/Mo with downloading speed of 275-300 Mbps and uploading speed of 10-20 Mbps
• Blast / Blast pro/ extreme costs $60.00 – $69.99/Mo with 500-600 Mbps downloading speed and uploading speed 15-20 Mbps.
There have been some complaints regarding Xfinity poor customer care and the 1-year contract required for the advertised price.
If you’re looking for cable internet with fantastic speed, then Suddenlink got you covered. Suddenlink offers internet plans with download speeds ranging from 100 to 1,000 Mbps, and its prices for those speeds sit on the low end when you look at other internet service providers (ISPs).
Be warned about the less flashy attributes Suddenlink has, including frequent increases in price, weird fees, and unfavorable customer service before jumping into having business with it.
Suddenlink plans, speed, and pricing include:
• Internet 100 costs $34.99 /Mo with downloading speed of 100mbps and an unlimited data cap
• Internet 300 costs $ 44.99 /Mo with downloading speed of 300mbps for an unlimited data cap
• Internet 400 costs $ 50/Mo with downloading speed of 400mbps for an unlimited data cap
• Internet 1 Gig costs $ 70/Mo with downloading speed of 940mbps for an unlimited data cap
If you’re after gig speeds, the price for Suddenlink’s Internet 1 Gig plan is pretty excellent. Not to mention Suddenlink gives you a price-for-life guarantee on the 1 Gig plan as long as you don’t make any changes to your service and you pay your bills on time.
Spectrum provides features that benefit seniors seeking internet cable with fast downloading speeds, and it provides a few different plans with speeds ranging from 100 to 1,000 Mbps.
Each of those speeds is satisfying enough to keep the buffering symbol at bay.
Other benefits for spectrum are no contract and no data caps, while plans, speed, and pricing include
• Spectrum internet costs $ 49.99 /Mo with downloading speed of 200 Mbps and an unlimited data cap
• Spectrum internet costs $59,99 /Mo with downloading speed of 200 Mbps and an unlimited data cap
• Spectrum internet ultra-costs $ 69.99/Mo with downloading speed of 400 Mbps and unlimited data cap
• Spectrum Internet Gig costs $ /Mo with downloading speed of 1000 Mbps and an unlimited data cap
Spectrum has downside like poor customer service, and sometimes downloading speed may be poor than advertised.
Centurylink offers a price life guarantee to their customers, no contracts with low prices. Seniors stand to benefits from a lot of values and perks provided by Centurylink.
• Price for life 15 Mbps costs $49 with downloading speed of 15 Mbps
• Price for life 20 Mbps costs $49 with downloading speed of 20 Mbps
• Price for life 40 Mbps costs $49 with downloading speed of 40 Mbps
• Price for life 80 Mbps costs $49 with downloading speed of 80 Mbps
• Price for life 100mbps costs $49 with downloading speed of 100 Mbps
• Century link fiber internet costs $65 with downloading speed of 940 Mbps
Centurylink has some downsides like downloads speed availability, luck lusters internet speed, notorious demanding customers, but the value and vast perks outweigh all these.
Are you looking for the best cable and internet packages for seniors in Texas ? It is vital to consider reputation research, Service Level Agreement (SLA), customer support, agility, and flexibility from the providers.