Seniors will love spectrum cable internet for its high downloading speed, reasonable price for most speeds, no contract, no data cap, and high-value performance. According to a report of the fastest IPS in the US Spectrum no 14th/38, its customer care is fair rated at 65/100 and has 94% in Ohio with a maximum downloading speed of 1000 Mbps.
Spectrum lacks several options of plans to choose from, and the price is a bit high compared to other cable internets like Cox and Xfinity.
The following are the pricing and plans for Spectrum
● Spectrum internet with downloading speed of up to 200 Mbps for $49.99 for 12 months
● Spectrum internet ultra with downloading speed of up to 200 Mbps for $69.99 for 12 months
● Spectrum Internet Gig with downloading speed of up to 200 Mbps for $109.99 for 12 months
For older people who want to pick from numerous alternatives and accessibility, Xfinity is the best cable internet that ranked 7/38 by the fastest IPS in the US.
More than 80% of Xfinity test customers have achieved the actual average download speed of at least 95% of the promised download speed.
According to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC), more than 80% of Xfinity test customers have achieved an actual average download speed of at least 95% of the promised download speed.
In other words, clients subscribing to Xfinity Cable Internet benefit from inexpensive pricing and no data restriction for fast download and upload speed. In addition, elders should take note of Xfinity two years contracts instead of one.
Xfinity has additional products, including constructing bespoke plans and gives multi-product savings on the length, resulting in a contract being signed at a cost.
Plans and pricing of Xfinity
● Performance starter starting at $29.99/Mo for a downloading speed of 25 Mbps
● Performance selection starting at $44.99/Mo for a downloading speed of 100 Mbps
● Performance Pro starter starting at $59.99/Mo for a downloading speed of 200 Mbps
● Blast! Pro starter starting at $ 60/Mo for a downloading speed of 400 Mbps
● Extreme Pro starter starting at $90/ Mon (($70 for 24 months) for a downloading speed of 600 Mbps
● Gigabit starter starting at $100/Mo ($80 for 24 months)for a downloading speed of Mbps
Cox cable internet is the best cable and internet packages for seniors in Ohio who don’t require a lot of internet speed and a sky-high monthly price.
Cox provides internet speed of 500 Mbps and 940 Mbps which is lesser when compared to Spectrum and Xfinity, but you’ll spend a bit more than what other internet service providers (ISPs) would charge for the same speed.
Seniors who choose Cox will enjoy benefits like no contract on 50 Mbps plans and up, a wide range of internet speed to choose from, and budget-friendly low-end plan low-end budgets.
Cox has the most significant downside with its lousy customer service with a limit of 65/100, and the price is high for 500 Mbps and 940 Mbps plans.
Cox plans and pricing schedule is below.
● Cox internet starter 10 starting at $29.99 for downloading speed of 10 Mbps with a data cap of 1.25 TB
● Cox internet essential 50 starting at $39.99 for downloading speed of 50 Mbps with a data cap of 1.25 TB
● Cox internet preferred 150 starting at $59.99 for downloading speed of 150 Mbps with a data cap of 1.25 TB
● Cox internet ultimate starting at $79.99 for downloading speed of 500 Mbps with a data cap of 1.25 TB
● Cox Gigablast starting at $99.99 for downloading speed of 940 Mbps with a data cap of 1.25 TB
Over 90% of Ohio people utilize cable internet; thus, it’s simpler for the elderly to access the internet.
You must know providers’ reputation, customer service, and other connected costs to get the best cable and internet packages for seniors in Ohio.