According to Federal Communication Commission, AT&T is one the best cell phone plans for seniors in Georgia for its broad coverage, fastest data speed, growing 5G access, stores everywhere, strong 4G LTE footprint, unlimited, prepaid, and international plans available, a wide range of plans depending on your data needs. AT&T has some drawbacks, including the price that are not the cheapest and not the most generous hotspot allotments.
● Plans and price for AT&T cell phones
● Unlimited starters starting at $65 per month do not have deprioritization or Hotspot.
● Unlimited extra starting at $ 75 per month with deprioritization of 50 GB and a Hotspot of 15GB.
● Unlimited elite staring at $85 per month with deprioritization of 100GB and Hotspot of 30GB
T-Mobile’s second-best cell phone plan for seniors in Georgia is its fantastic offers for its senior customers (classified as 55 years and older). You can get two complete lines for just $55 a month ($27.50 each). In addition, T-Mobile comes with unlimited data, calls, and texts with no speed restrictions, 3G mobile hotspot data, scam protection, and no contracts.
Another reason seniors love T-Mobile is its no added taxes or fees, best for travelers, and you can keep current numbers of phones. However, you should note that T-Mobile only has 2GB in Mexico/Canada and only SD streaming.
Plans and pricing for T-Mobile
• Essential starts at $60 with unlimited data and no contract
• Magenta starts at $ 70 with unlimited data and no contract
• Magenta Max starts at $85 with unlimited data and no contract
Suppose you are looking for a cell phone plan with the 5GB fastest network. In that case, you can look into Verizon, which also has benefits such as the best nationwide coverage, a wide range of plans and phones, great streaming perks, mix and match family plans, excellent international features, and high-speed hotspot data. Verizon’s sole downside is that its plans.
Plans and prices for Verizon cell phone
• Basic phone plan with inclusion of 500MB Data no contract starts at $30 per month
• 5GB plan with inclusion of 5GB Data no contract starts at $55 per month
• 10GB plan with inclusion of 10GB Data and no contract starts at $65 per month
• Starter unlimited plan with inclusion of unlimited Data and no contract starts at $70 per month
• Do more unlimited plan with the inclusion of unlimited Data, and no contract starts at $80 per month
• Play more unlimited plan with inclusion of unlimited Data and no contract starts at $80 per month
• Get a more unlimited plan with the inclusion of unlimited Data, and no contract starts at $90 per month
The Sprint mobile phone may be the most fantastic alternative for seniors who want cell phone plans with a lot of bandwidth and limitless exciting features like free subscriptions to Tidal, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and Lookout at a reasonable price.
Sprint’s only drawback is a lack of network coverage in remote areas. Sprint mobile phone plans and pricing
Unlimited Basic Plan: Existing Customers Only starts at $60 per month with unlimited data and no contract
Unlimited Plus Plan: Existing Customers Only starts at $ 70 per month with unlimited data and no contract.
Unlimited Premium Plan: Existing Customers Only starts at $80 per month with unlimited data and no contract
There are few factors to consider when choosing the best cell phone plans for seniors in Georgia, including unique benefits, lower data caps, more flexibility, and more affordability. Some brands, such as AT&T and Verizon, offer discounted prices for seniors or packages specifically designed for people over a certain age. In addition, T-Mobile is unique among the major carriers in having no residency requirement for its best cell phone plan for seniors.